Sunday, July 4, 2010

Virtual Business Cards - “Let you be their next déjà vu experience...”

Virtual Business Cards

Here you will find 50 background templates for business cards and matching website background images (or forward your own). The goal here is to make your website look like your business card, and visa-versa, for a strong first, AND second impression. These files are free and available for the taking so you can do it yourself on vistaprint.com, or, I can do some or all it for you and your business...



Since the beginning of the World Wide Web I have found the best the web can offer for free. Many free software & webware programs are better than what you pay for because of dedicated people. I use all free software to make websites for people and small businesses. This keeps my overhead costs low which enables me to keep my prices low. I work out of my small office in the coastal town of Eureka, CA. I can have your web presence up and running in just a few hours. Everything is custom-made to fit your needs, yet simple to change. Give me a call and lets talk about what we can do... Thank You.

http://VirtualBusinessCards.net

Sincerely,

Robert Stretton
RBS Enterprises
1.707.444.9650
rbse@yahoo.com
http://RBSe.us

Posted via email from rbse's posterous

No comments: